Ladies, put on that little black dress that's been hiding in the closet. And. gentlemen, grab a jacket with that tie.
Reservations are required, so call
ahead. Turn off the cell phone.
Venture into a restaurant where the
dining experience is an event, not
just a meal.
Please note that the dining facilities at the Stepping Stone Inn are available only for groups of 12 or more during the 2012 summer season, individual dining unfortunately is not being offered.
Call us at (613) 273-3806 or email us at email@example.com to book
Our Sample Menu is presented below for your viewing:
1. Summer squash and leek with crabmeat with a hint of curry
2. Cool fresh gazpacho with shimp and a hint of spices
1. Avocado bowl with ripe avocado slices (in season) and mini shrimp with a soft italian dressing
2. Indian samosas with chili dip sauce
3. Stuffed ravioli with a creamy rosemary sauce
4. Seared scallops with bacon bits and thai/cilantro sauce(extra $2.00 per serving)
5. Caesar with romaine, croutons, parmesan cheese, bacon (optional) and creamy anchovy garlic dressing
6. Caprese with tomato, bocacini, and seasonal lettuce with a mild balsamic vinaigrette
1. Herb encrsted pork loin with a reduced wine sauce, homeade pierogy with chives and sour cream and seasonal vegetables
2. Poached or grilled fillet of salmon with a creamy lemon and tarragon sauce on a bed of rice pilaff and seasonal vegetables
3. Penne pasta with a tomato ragout (with or without shrimp)
4. Traditional roast or beef - fresh grade 'A' beef, served with homeade yorkshire pudding and a rich gravy (minimum 2 persons)
5. Chicken brest stuffed with feta and spinach in a white winte sauce, roast garlic baby potatoes or rice pilaff and seasonal vegetables
6. Butterflied prawns sauteed in an assortment of spices, garlic and herbs and served over a bed of slightly curried rice pilaff and fresh seasonal vegetables (extra #2.00 per serving)
1. Spankopita - phyllo pastry with a delicious filling of feta cheese, green onion, spinach, mozzarella and garden fresh on a bed of fresh seasonal vegetables
2. Stuffed portbello mushrooms with garden fresh herbs and vegetables, with a feta, brie and rosemary crust, served with thyme and rice pillaf
DAILY HOUSE SPECIALS
VEGETABLES - local and in season
ACCOMPANIEMENTS – choice of garlic and herbed roasted potatoes; rice pilaf; or sapagetillini
1. Crepes suzette with seasonal berries and a dab of cointreau
2. Fresh berries (in season - whipped cream optional) and ice cream
3. Sinful chocolate strata with whipped cream